The 34th edition is taking place in Château d'Artigny (Touraine) from June 17 to 20, 2022.
The exhibition and subsequent auction will take place in the castle’s lounge and the garden of this fabulous five star hotel, with the help of the Grandes Etapes Françaises team.
CONSIGNMENT BY EARLY APRIL 2022
In Vendôme and Paris, by appointment.
Contact details from June 17 to 20, 2022
92, rue de Monts
Tel.: +33 (0) 254 802 424
Fax: +33 (0) 254 776 110
- From Paris, take highway A10 and exit at N24 (Chambray-Montbazon) or take exit N10.
- Parking for cars and busses on the premises.
- TGV from Paris-Montparnasse (1h trip), to Saint-Pierre-des-Corps station (12 km away) or Tours Centre (16 km away).
- TGV connections to Lille and Lyon / Tours (3h trip)
- Taxis are available at both train stations.
- Tours International Airport: 17 km
- Heliport at the Château
- GPS coordinates: (Latitude 471675N, longitude 0004145E)
BOOK YOUR STAY
Château d’Artigny - 92 rue de Monts - 37250 Montbazon
Tel. +33 (0) 247 343 030
Built by famous French perfumer Coty, Château d'Artigny overlooks the Indre Valley.
This elegant restaurant-hotel is located 15 km from Tours, in the heart of a 25 hectares park.